This reward program is for students who achieve A’s on their report cards for the 2016-2017 school year. The following qualifications must be met:
- The student must be a member of SMEFCU.
- The Credit Union will deposit $5.00 into the students savings account for each A up to 5 A’s per marking period provided a parent or relative will match the deposit. The parent or relative must be a member of SMEFCU. The credit union will contribute for A's that are received in the following course subjects: math, reading, writing, history, English, sciences, computer sciences, and spelling.
- The student’s report card must be presented showing the A’s achieved. We only accept report cards for the current marking period.
- If letters do not represent the grades, 93% or above will qualify.
- Students in grade 1 thru 12 will qualify for the rewards.
- Students should leave the money in their account for their future education, unless an emergency exists.
The credit union can rescind this program at any time.